The ‘Cyrus The Great’ series is a collection of decals hand drawn by various artists from around the globe.
And so ‘Cyrus The Great’ is one of the most notable Persian Kings of its time, and in this series he is being represented as a hero who is defending himself against the basiji.
The Basiji are a terrorist group that prevents Iranians from Iran from having their basic human rights.
This specific design was made by: Anton S.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|