The ‘Turban Flick’ series is a collection of decals hand drawn by various artists from around the globe.
There is a trend going on in Iran where everybody is flicking off the turbans of the mullahs that reside in Iran.
The mullahs are “scholarly” religious leaders and in Iran they put most of their time in preventing Iranians in Iran from having basic human rights. They also have a lot of connections, power and wealth through the means of corruption.
And so civilians from all walks of life in Iran are flicking the turbans off these “scholary” leaders, because they are sick of their authoritarian rules, compliance and support of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Hence the ‘Turban Flick’ series.
This specific design was made by: Dusan B.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|